Customer Testimonials

pic

Chef Tony Miller

Known for his warm personality, authentic approach and passion for local ingredients, Chef Tony Miller brings Arterra’s menu to life by offering an innovative spin on seasonal favorites. Growing up in some of the most exciting cities in the country, with foodie parents as his mentors, Chef brings his global perspective to Arterra's renowned kitchen. Prior to joining Arterra’s culinary team, Chef Miller honed his skills at the Ritz Carlton Kapalua, Columbus’ Latitude 41 and the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort. This masterful artist's enthusiasm comes alive in every playful dish and his lively spirit creates a feel-good atmosphere for both guests and staff. His passion comes through in his "from-scratch" menu items and personally selecting the very best ingredients from local vendors. Chef Miller wears his heart on his sleeve to create an unforgettable culinary journey that leaves each guest with a unique impression, different from the last.

"We absolutely love your boards here at Arterra in Del Mar. From the trivets that we use for our soup bowls to the incredible and unique cutting boards that we use for our cheeseboards your craftsmanship and elegance of product is simply amazing. Thanks so much for putting out such a great product!"

pic                   pic

Name: Ritch

Comment:
"We just love our new cutting board!  We saw the Artistic Woodcraft display in Costa Mesa and were impressed by the beauty of the cutting boards on display.  There were several types of wood, and various size boards, but we liked the walnut, which seemed unique in our experience.   We almost bought one one-the-spot, but were told they could make one "custom" for a comparable price.  We took a business card and went home to measure and plan.  This generated a new desire (good marketing, I guess), and we researched cutting boards on-line. After extensive research, I found Artistic Woodcrafts had the most beautiful and the most reasonably priced boards I could find.  We were amazed we "accidentally" found this amazing product!" 
"We ordered a walnut board in a size and design specific to our needs and received it in the mail soon after.  We absolutely love the board and receive comments whenever we use it with guests around.  Everyone who sees it is impressed.  Board maintenance instructions were supplied, and it is easy to keep the board looking new.  It is a work of art in a daily use kitchen utensil."

Name: Jane

Comment:
"I purchased my 4 cutting boards at the California Wine Festival in Santa Barbara. I have given them as a wedding gift. The couple has stated that the workmanship is extraordinary, the look is exquisite and they are practical to use and clean."

Name: Lynn

Comment:
"We were lucky to find you at the Camarillo Wine festival.   We bought the very large walnut cutting board and a smaller size of the Walnut wood.  We had been looking for cutting boards for quite some time and could never find one that we loved.  With the boards you have we now have 2 wonderful cutting boards that are functional and beautiful.  They look awesome on our kitchen counter and are a work of art. 
I will be contacting you for presents in the future, as they are a perfect gift. Keep up the great work and so happy you were at the Camarillo Ranch house that day."

Name: Charles and Margo

Comment:
"We use our boards all the time! WE LOVE OUR BOARDS!!!"

Name: Kim

Comment:
"When I received my box from Artistic Woodcrafts with the made-to-order size of the cutting board, I was super excited! The first thing I was impressed by was the way it was packaged and shipped, since I own a business where we ship through UPS and can see how things get damaged. My board arrived perfect! As I picked it up to place in my kitchen, I remember reading the "care instructions" that said, please don't be apprehensive to bringing a knife towards it, because I was! It is so beautiful, it's like a piece of art. I have already received numerous compliments on it! Not only do I use it as a cutting board, but I also use it as a serving platter because of it uniqueness and beauty. I look forward to having it for many years to come!"

Name: Bonny and Barry

Comment:
"We have been looking for a beautifully crafted cutting board for 3 years. Thank you!!"

Name: LuAnn

Comment:
"Beautiful boards!"

Name: Sandra

Comment:
"You are very nice people and have beautiful products!"

Name: Shay

Comment:
"Your work is beautiful - much success to you!"

Name: Isabel

Comment:
"Beautiful boards!"